57th Annual Play Day
Thursday, July 14, 2016
The Rail Golf Course, Springfield, Illinois
- Lunch available at 11:00 a.m.
- Complimentary range balls.
- 12:30 p.m. shotgun start.
- Reception and fried chicken dinner available at 4:30 p.m.
- Awards presentation following dinner.
- Refreshments all day and many prizes.
- Registration - $150; reception & dinner only - $40.
Registration & Sponsorship
Email your registration or sponsor ship form to:
OR, fax (217-744-2104) or mail your forms to the CIB Office today!
All registrations are needed by June 23rd.
The Rail Golf Course is the location for Play Day. This outstanding golf course is located at 1400 S. Club House Drive, just north of Springfield off of Peoria Road/Business I-55. The phone number is (217) 525-0365. Driving directions can be found on The Rail’s website, www.railgolf.com.
A scramble format is offered to help encourage attendance from all levels of golfers and add to the fun of the day. Flights will be established based upon the team scores. Prizes will be the same for all flight winners and runners-up.
For those who don’t golf, or can’t get away for the day, come out for the Reception, Dinner and Awards Presentation. The evening events start with the Reception at 4:30 p.m. in the air conditioned tent near the club house. It is a great opportunity to renew acquaintances and make new ones within the construction industry.
CIB’s Play Day is offered as a break-even event. Registration for the full day – lunch, tee favor, golf, reception, dinner and refreshments – is $150. For the reception and dinner only, the registration fee is $40. A reminder, $10 of each registration fee helps fund CIB’s scholarship program.
Some important notes/reminders about Play Day:
- All of the day's activities – lunch, golf, reception, dinner and awards - will be held at The Rail Golf Course.
- Soft spikes are required.
- It is not necessary to have a foursome. Indicate if you would like to be placed in a foursome.
- Spouses are most welcome. Mixed and ladies foursomes are common.
- Guests and potential members are most welcome. This includes owners, architects, engineers and public agency officials. Feel free to register guests.
- Registration for golf will begin at 11:00 a.m. just outside of the clubhouse. All golfers are encouraged to register before noon.
- Lunch will be available beginning at 11:00 a.m. at the clubhouse.
- Golfing attire is suitable for all of the day's and evening's events.
- The locker rooms and showers will be available but bring your own toiletries and towels.
Shirt Order & Deadline to Register
For all golfers, the tee favor is a ¼ Zip Long Sleeve Tee from Under Armour. Sizes available are Women’s XS – XXL and Men’s S – XXXL. Please indicate each golfer’s shirt size on the order form. Due to the order time required, all registrations are needed by June 23rd. Thanks for your cooperation.