The deadline for the state-mandated Sexual Harassment Prevention Training is December 31, 2020. Thereafter, annual training is required. Every employer is required to provide the training to all employees.
Central Illinois Builders has organized resources for your use in complying with this law:
- IDHR Employer Notice
- IDHR Notification Poster for Jobsites
- CRCA Today Summer 2020
Don’t Let Covid-19 Distract you From Implementing Illinois’ Required Annual Sexual Harassment Prevention Training by December 31, 2020
- Sexual Harassment Prevention: Minimum Training Standards for Employers
- Sexual Harassment Prevention: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- State of Illinois Sexual Harassment Prevention Training – April 2020
- Certificate of Participation 2020 Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Illinois Department of Human Rights Website
Your company may have existing policies, training or education materials on sexual harassment. Please review those to make sure they comply with the State of Illinois minimum standards. The existing requirements of your company may exceed those standards.
If you have any questions please ask. You can call me at the CIB office (217) 744-2100, on my cell phone (217) 415-1994 or by email at email@example.com.
Please be safe and stay healthy.